Tips on riding the bus
- Since The routes have a set number of seats, passengers are not allowed to stand. Boarding is not possible when all the seats are filled.
- Routes may become congested due to heavy traffic etc., and buses may not be able to run. Please be sure to leave plenty of time when using the bus.
The company is not responsible for damages incurred due to late departure. We ask for your understanding.
- Buses are equipped with trunk space. Customers are limited to 1 suitcase (3 measurements within 158cm (approx.)). You cannot put bicycles, skiis, snowboards, surfboards, golf bags, large instruments, cardboard boxes, and/or extra luggage inside the trunk space or inside the bus.
If you have such items, please plan on sending them to your destination beforehand.
- You may not use seats for your belongings. Please put them on the luggage rack, by your feet, or in the trunk space.
The company is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to belongings except in the case of negligence on the company’s part.
- Pets cannot be put in the trunk space.
When bringing pets into the bus, please make sure they are in a carrying case, and place them in a luggage area (limited to small size carrying cases that can fit in the luggage rack above your head or by your feet).
Please be sure to not disturb other customers with frequent noises and/or strong odors.
If bringing a pet, you will not be charged an additional fee.
- The inside of the buses are non-smoking.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking on the bus so as to not disturb other passengers.
- When the buses are crowded, sections of the buses will need to use extra seats. We ask for your understanding.
- Please use your seatbelt. Wearing a seatbelt has been compulsory since June 1, 2008.
We do all we can to ensure a safe drive, but please be sure to use your seatbelt for your own safety.
The buses are exempt from using child seats.
- There are no restrooms at the bus terminals. Additionally, only some buses have restrooms.
Please use the restroom before boarding the bus.